Get Sea Turtle Ecology certified from your living room!
Given our current global state of affairs with what appears to be the majority of our friends and clients being in isolation. quarantine or under a range of lock-down and curfews I thought this may be of interest to some of you and an opportunity to do something FUN!
Everyone loves turtles, right?
We are offering a digital online SEA TURTLE ECOLOGY course with FULL CERTIFICATION which you can do 100% from the safety of your own home, with no need for face-to-face contact. This SEA TURTLE ECOLOGY course will give you some very interesting facts around:
- Different types of sea turtles (do you know how many there are?)
- How to easily identify different species of sea turtles
- How old they date back (some over 100-million years)
- Mating and breeding inc. nests, eggs and hatching (do you know what ‘thermal inhibition‘ is?)
- Swimming and migrating patterns (did you know sea turtles need fresh water?)
- Threats and conservation (did you know all sea turtles are either endangered or threatened?)
- ……………..and so much more
So again you can complete this course with FULL CERTIFICATION from the SAFETY AND COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME anywhere in the world – a perfect fun and educational activity to help with the boredom of isolation.
If you are interested in enrolling in this fun and informative course please click here to complete the registration form and email it back to email@example.com at your convenience and I will set you up straight away and be online for full support and to help with any questions. Good luck, enjoy and have fun learning about SEA TURTLE ECOLOGY with Fiji’s Premier Dive Resort and Ra Divers Fiji.
Vinaka and stay safe